Tony Haren brings the following expertise and experience:
- A qualified Chartered Management Accountant and Member in Practice of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Over 30 years of experience in Finance and Banking, most of this at Senior Management level.
- More than 15 years working with SMEs (start-ups and existing) and not-for-profit organisations, particularly on the development of effective Business Plans.
- An experienced Business Mentor, registered with a number of organisations.
- A practising non-executive director with specific experience in designing and introducing high quality Corporate Governance controls and plans.