Tony Haren is a Member in Practice of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. He has 30+ years’ experience in business finance, banking and risk management.
Tony has spent many years dedicated to supporting small business owners/directors in key financial areas. His focus is on helping them to understand how to improve their business and their profits.
He knows what banks look for when they are reviewing funding applications. Tony understands the importance of having a fit-for-purpose bookkeeping system.
And Tony knows the critical importance of tracking business performance and how a business should do this.
Tony has reviewed 100’s of business plans and he is an experienced business adviser/mentor/trainer to owners/directors in the private and voluntary sectors.
Why work with Tony & Admor Business Solutions?
- You can use our business financial health check so you know where to improve
- You will understand your business better – profit & loss account; balance sheet; working capital; pricing; cash flow
- Get real peace of mind from working with an independent professional
- Identify strategies so you can improve your profits and cash
- improve your funding prospects with professional support for applications and business plans
- You can make sure your bookkeeping system is fit for purpose (and Making Tax Digital [MTD]!!)
- You will learn how to work better with (and get more from) your accountant
You will benefit from Tony’s experience as:
- A premium adviser with Enterprise NI and a registered mentor registered with Invest NI and local councils
- A former charity trustee and credit union supervisor with extensive experience in finance, governance and risk
- An experienced trainer who delivers practical workshops that make a difference
- A direct, straight talking experienced, professional with a practical approach that finds solutions that work….fast
Arrange a free, no obligation health check and consultation with Tony.