Our board services help your board to improve effectiveness. Does your board have a finance, risk or governance challenge that you really want to solve? Is it affecting your business? Why not deal with this now, so you can get on with running your business…..?
Our board experience
Tony has served over 8 years as a board director and trustee of a charity. As Head of the Finance sub-committee he implemented key improvements within the organisation including:
- Recruitment and appointment of a new Finance Manager to oversee operational finances
- The appointment by tender of new external auditors
- Transitioning the board to improve effectiveness though paperless board meetings and reporting
- Online self-assessment of corporate governance to improve effectiveness
- Introduction of key governance templates and documentation
- Development of a new risk management recording and reporting framework
- Introduction of a standardised system for review and approval of key policies
- Development of a 3 year strategic plan to help the organisation plan for growth and impact
Tony also served as a supervisor in a credit union. There he introduced improvements to board reporting, internal audit checks and governance documentation.
Tony has a great understanding of how boards work and how to improve them.
Our board services for directors include:
- Helping you to improve the quality of your board reports and reporting framework
- Assisting your board to investigate and improve corporate governance
- Working with your board to improve the quality of the financial information collected and presented
- Identifying risk management challenges and finding solutions
- Joining your board as a non-executive director
We help you and your board to pinpoint your challenges, identify real solutions and implement practical steps so that you can improve your organisation.
If you want to see how you can improve your board and your business, contact us today