Use our Governance Self-assessment Tool for charities to see how strong your corporate governance arrangements are.
All at a fraction of the cost of a consultant. And much faster.
Our Governance Self-assessment Tool for charities is benchmarked against the latest Governance Codes, You can choose the code relevant to your organisation:
- England & Wales (Smaller Charities)
- Northern Ireland
- Scotland or
- Republic of Ireland
Why use our Governance Self-assessment Tool?
- Easy to use with clear section headings and questions
- Relevant to your organisation as it is benchmarked against your latest Charity Governance Codes
- Saves you valuable time because you don’t have to write up reports and action plans afterwards
- You decide the pace as you can complete it at one board session or over several sessions
- It can be accessed for a fraction of the cost of engaging a consultant
Take these 4 simple steps to self-assess your charity’s corporate governance now:
- Register online.
- Arrange an online or face to face meeting for your full board (or sub-committee).
- Complete the Governance Self-assessment Tool for charities.
- Generate your own SMART Governance Action Plan – instantly.
Then you just need to set and agree your own priorities and deadlines to implement your bespoke Governance Action Plan over time.
Register here to self-assess your corporate governance arrangements and improve your charity’s effectiveness.