Services for the Third Sector
We offer a range of services for the third sector.
Tony has extensive experience as a trustee and as the former Head of the Finance sub-committee of a registered charity, he understands the importance of strong financial management at board level.
He is a qualified Chartered Management Accountant with experience as a credit union supervisor. As a result, he has a strong insight into third sector finance, risk and governance.
Third Sector solutions
We offer the following specialist solutions to charities and other not-for-profit bodies:
- Not-for-profit Financial Health Check – so you can identify the financial strengths and weaknesses in your organisation
- Independent Examination of charity accounts – so you can be assured that your finances are in good order
- Outsourced Credit Union Supervisory Role – to enable you to meet PRA, League and other regulatory requirements and to reassure your members and your board
- 1-1 Mentoring to CEOs, Senior Staff and Trustees – in order to help you and challenge you to improve your own impact and that of your organisation
Corporate governance review – online
We offer an innovative corporate governance review solution to your charity or other not-for-profit board. It’s web-based, so you can complete it online from wherever you are based.
Ask yourself these questions:
- How sure are we that our corporate governance arrangements meet the latest standards?
- Are we sure that we are fully meeting our legal responsibilities as trustees and/or board members?
- Are we worried about operating within our budget and resource restraints?
Our solution will reassure you and your key stakeholders that your corporate governance standards are high.
Use our associated online Governance Improvement Tool to self-assess and improve your corporate governance. You will save money and valuable time over the cost of hiring an external governance consultant.
You will gain greater control of your charity and its impact, so giving you more peace of mind.
Watch this short corporate governance video to find out more.
Improve corporate governance in your charity or other not-for-profit organisation in 5 simple steps with our associated Governance Improvement Tool
Visit: howgoodisyourgovernance.com for more information