Services for the Third Sector
We offer a range of services for the Third Sector.
Tony’s Third Sector experience
Tony has extensive experience as a trustee and Head of the Finance sub-committee of a registered charity, so he understands the importance of strong financial management at board level.
He is a qualified Chartered Management Accountant and has experience as a credit union supervisor. As a result, he has a strong insight into Third Sector finance, risk and governance.
Third Sector solutions
The following specialist solutions are available to charities and other not-for-profit bodies:
- Not-for-profit Financial Health Check, so you can identify the financial strengths and weaknesses in your organisation
- Independent Examination of charity accounts, so you can be assured that your finances are in good order
- Outsourced Credit Union Supervisory Role, to enable you to meet PRA, League and other regulators, so you can reassure your members and your board
- 1-1 Mentoring to CEOs and Senior Staff, in order to help you to improve your own impact and that of your organisation
- Online Governance Improvement Tool, so you can improve your Third Sector governance
Corporate governance self-assesment
We offer a corporate governance self-assessment tool for your charity or other not-for-profit board. It’s web-based, therefore you can complete it online from wherever you are located.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do our corporate governance arrangements meet the latest standards?
- Are we sure that we are meeting our legal responsibilities as trustees and/or board members?
- Can we reassure all new trustees and/or board members that we are well governed?
If you answered no (or don’t know!) to any of these questions, then we can help.
Use our online Governance Improvement Tool to self-assess and improve your corporate governance. You will save valuable time over paper-based checklists and save money over the cost of an external governance consultant.
Our solution will reassure you, your board and your key stakeholders that your corporate governance standards are high.
Watch this short corporate governance video to find out more.
Improve corporate governance in your charity or other not-for-profit organisation in 5 simple steps with this Governance Improvement Tool
Visit: howgoodisyourgovernance.com for more information